Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLEA Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
Here in Prague the temperature continued to rise to almost 20 ° C during the day this month and cherry blossoms and colorful flowers began to bloom at once.
High Spring season has come finally.
Sister Naomi came to Prague from Baton Rouge in the United States in the middle of this month!
I asked her for a special praise and testimony at our Sunday service in advance, but Maranatha Church also asked her same service. So, she got two opportunities to serve on Sunday morning and afternoon after all.
Everyone in both services was listening to Naomi’s gentle singing voices with closing their eyes seriously.
I was surprised that some of them stood up during her singing and worshiped the Lord!
I was also surprised to hear her unbelievable and painful past stories from this sister who always smiling.
I was so impressed by her testimony especially that she was able to meet the most important thing, video what decided the way of her future in the worst condition of her life.
We were told strongly that our Lord’s plan was always the best and everyone was nodding so much to her talk!
To my surprise, Naomi told me that she also had light depression symptoms in Louisiana same as Noemi and taught me that it was good for her spirit to go abroad to get out of depression.
It was confirmation because Noemi also said exactly the same thing.
From now on, I would like to go to various places with Noemi as much as I can have more time to enjoy with her.
Everyone of Prague church received strength and was so encouraged by her visit this time!
And Naomi also rejoiced so much that she got well through service, fellowship and sightseeing when she came to Prague!
I thought that what the Lord did was really wonderful, because Naomi and we both received encouragement from each other.
And I realized that we were God’s family!
I was really moved, because we were looking forward to the mission team from Japan and we really needed encouragement and I realized our Lord was merciful like this, worried and helped our Prague church!
I really appreciate your intercessory prayers!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future
13.For to be able to hold a Christmas concert of God’s will in this December.