Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLEA Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord! We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
August has finally arrived, and with the heat of summer in full swing, teleworking at my parents’ house without air conditioning was harder than I thought it would be, but somehow I could manage to keep it without any mistakes!
Then, a short time into the company’s summer vacation, the whole of Japan was experiencing unstable weather with nothing but rain and chilly days well below 30 degrees Celsius! This is an answer to my prayer! Hallelujah!
During the first half of the summer vacation, I had the opportunity of attending Sunday service at my home church, Gifu Antioch Church. I was able to meet Pastor K and everyone there face to face, and it was wonderful that I could talk about God’s work with them! I really thought so!
Also, Mr. and Mrs. T from Okayama, who are online members of Prague Church, drove 5 hours from Okayama to Gifu to meet Noemi and me! And we had a very moving reunion in Gifu! I was super touched that they came from so far away to see us! Mr. and Mrs. T were also able to fellowship with people from Gifu Antioch Church, and everyone was filled with great joy! We thank the Lord from the bottom of our hearts for leading us to this reunion!
Also, in the latter half of the summer vacation, I was able to visit Sister Y, a former member of Prague Church who now lives in Tokyo and is an online member! I was not sure if I would be able to see her until the last minute due to the severe corona infection situation in Tokyo and her poor health, but I am very happy to see her finally!
Sister Y is battling with an incurable disease and her condition was definitely worsening, but I was able to encourage her with God’s word and encourage her to be thankful for everything! Both Sister Y and her mother received strength and were very happy with my visit!
Also, in the past, her mother only listened to the online service and didn’t show her face on the screen, but in the last service, she sat next to Sister Y and joined the Sunday service! Hallelujah!
I will be returning to Czech Republic soon. I have been unable to get the correct information about whether or not we need a negative PCR test certificate to return home, so we have had to postpone our return for a bit. At first, I was very disappointed because I was looking forward to the day I would return home, but I believed and thanked the Lord for it that He had a wonderful plan for me even after all this! I have great expectations for the Lord!
Please pray that we will be able to return to Czech Republic safely! I really appreciate your intercessory prayer! Now, ahoj!
*) We have arrived safely in the Czech Republic as I am translating this article into English. Thank you very much for your intercessory prayers!
- For listening to and obeying God’s voice
- For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
- For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
- For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
- For the healing for mother of Marek (backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
- For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
- For the relationship of God’s will with Pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
- For God bless our worship team
- For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
- For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
- For the salvation of my family in Japan.
- For we, all family can go to Israel near future
- For we , all family can join Hakuba camp near future
【TELA Praha church】 http://tlccc.net/praha/