Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLEA Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
The weather here in Prague continues midsummer day over 30 degrees during the day in June.
It is the midst sightseeing season for the tourist now in Prague.I was given the opportunity to help Japanese tourists with airport transfers and dinner attendees. So, I prepared with prayer if I could speak about God.
However, due to the delay of their flight, our dinner time was limited, and our restaurant was so crowded and noisy that we could not hear each other without speaking out when we talked.
When I almost gave up that I couldn’t do it this time, I was able to talk about why I became a Christian in the flow of the story, and I was able to tell them the love of the cross of Jesus, the heart of the gospel straight.
They both listened to my talk till the end so seriously! Hallelujah!I have two part-time jobs of guiding next month, too.Please pray for intercessory prayers so that I can achieve a targeted evangelism in a short time!
Also, it has been decided this month that we will finally rent our apartment where we lived before, which had been vacant for almost a year!
Marek’s wishes have all been fulfilled, such as not wanting to go through a real estate company that takes a commission and not wanting to lend to a stranger!
I really appreciated the Lord because the economic crisis in my home had reached a peak!We have been giving proactive thanksgiving praise to the Lord at the last worship in our church recently.In other words, we give thanks and praise to the Lord so that we believe that we have already received the answer of our prayers, even if it has not been heard.
Since we started doing this, we have begun to receive various answers of our prayers one after another!I realized again that the thanksgiving prayer has a strong power.It was a month of new movement this month such like new people visit our Prague Church, and the daughters of sister C who had not come to our service for a long time joined suddenly.
We have to hurry to complete the website of Prague Church because our brother K, video editing master will return to Japan next month,
So, I am little bit nervous because of busy every day.
I really ask you your intercessory prayer so that our HP will be completed promptly!Now, ahoj!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek (backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech government (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future
13.For to be able to hold a Christmas concert of God’s will in this December.