Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLCCC Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
AS all of my family except me fell down due to illness by the end of last month, I had to be absent from work and nursing of everyone and also nursing care of my mother-in-law instead of Marek.
I thanked the Lord that only I was fine!
And also as Marek was not able to participate in our Sunday service, I was worried whether I could do it alone, but I was able to accomplish all my work and service, including worship leading, message, prayer meeting, fellowship and so on!
As worship was so blessed, I was convinced that there was special help and protection of the Lord!
As soonas all of my family was getting well, the exchange student ‘s K sister fell ill next time and it was Saturday night.
So I asked Marek to pick her up by car and took her to the emergency hospital.She has got a medicine and was forced to recuperate for a week.
It was the last week for her before coming back to Japan, so I worked hard on her nursing and taking care for her until the end.And she became fine just before going back to Japan and could go back to Japan safely finally!
When we sent her off at the International Bus Terminal in Prague at the end, all of my service has finished just now! Such like feeling came up to me.
At the same time, I was very tired and wanted a little rest because busy days have been continuing such as nursing and nursing care etc.
As Noemi’s school had a spring vacation for a week at that time, I decided to take one week holiday and go somewhere on a trip with Noemi.
When I prayed where I should go, going to Vienna came in my thought and I decided to go to Vienna because I got a confirmation and words from the Lord.
Vienna seems that whole city was gallery and museum such like everything has formalities, everything is historic, and I was surprised at the elegant city.We could catch a glimpse of the past prosperity of the Habsburg family who once had the highest degree of glory in and around the city.
The Habsburg family had almost monopolized the seat of the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire from around the 13th century, and was the dynasty of the point that built a huge empire.
I think that it was obviously the hand of the Lord that I could come here and trace the former footsteps of the Holy Roman Empire that would eventually resurrect at the end of the day.During my stay in Vienna I got a lot of talk from God in my thought, but especially two things were strongly shown. ‘Awake and pray.“ .“ discern firmly“.
I really thank the Lord for leading us to Vienna! I really appreciate your intercessory prayers!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future
13.For to be able to hold a Christmas concert of God’s will in this December.