Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLCCC Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord!We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
Japan week has been held from the 18th of November this month. Before this important event , I had caught a cold and my health condition had been worse and worse that I had a slight fever , coughing and sore throat all the time to the last minute in spite I took an antibiotic. Meanwhile, sister Y who had been out of physical condition for a long time and could not join Sunday service were able to come to service after a long absence and we were filled with big joy because we had prayed for her healing long time.
Sister Y and everyone prayed eagerly for the healing of my cold sickness after service.
And next day, Monday morning of the week which Japan week will begin, I have found that I feel better and no slight fever anymore. My sore throat and cough were gone like a lie at all!
I was healed at the last minute! Hallelujah! The preparation of the Lord is perfect! I have worked as a tour guide for two groups which participate in this event only for two days. I was worried about my guiding for the first time in 13 years, but my body remembered how to work more than I thought, all thing went smoothly. I realized later that it was because I took care of the mission team coming from Japan every year and I praised the Lord afterwards! When I was involved in this event in somehow at first time, I was surprised that this scale is very big.
A flashy stage was set up in the middle of the center of the Old Town Square where the most people gather, and many Japanese artists showed off various performances one after another and stopped and attracted tourists from all over the world.
Various workshops such as flower arrangement, origami, tea, etc. were held every day at another places and concerts were held there every evening and were full every day.
I understood through this that Czech and Europeans are very interested in Japan. It seems that anyone can participate in this event. I really thought that we can use this opportunity well for world missions! This event is held in each European city every year. Please remember and pray together from now so that the day when the Japanese gospel team can join this event will come someday! And my husband Marek is unemployed for a long time and the allowance for unemployment insurance ends on next month. Please pray for Marek to find the best new job quickly!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers! Now, ahoj!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech government (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future