Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLCCC Prague Church)
Praise the Lord!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
Recordable hot weather which the day temperature exceeds 35 degrees is continuing in Czech Republic this summer.
Moreover, it does not rain at all, and drought has become a serious problem.
However, we could see many miracles and blessings of the Lord in this hot weather in August.
My daughter Noemi was suffering from school before summer vacation.
It seems that she has no friend in her class and her only friend would transfer to another school from September. So, she also said that she wanted to transfer to another school, too.
She already decided it by herself.
However, when I prayed with my husband for asking God’s will because His will is the most important, we both felt that to stay at the same school was His will.
So, I with Marek decided to fast 9 dishes and ask for the Lord’s will for clear conviction.
I prayed not only for the school of Noemi but also for the care of Marek’s mother.
Marek is very tired recently, because his mother ‘s nursing care becomes more and more hard work. So, I I could not bear with him seeing such like poor Marek.
I prayed to the Lord thoroughly for help about future nursing care and to be done the best for each other. .
And on Saturday morning on the day of the fasting, there was a message from Noemi’s only friend that she had canceled the transfer! Hallelujah!
Also on Sunday the following day, after worship at Prague church, we talked with S sister of Ukrainian.
During our conversation, we knew that she was a nurse working at a hospital facility to care for handicapped old people and this facility where she works is very well reputable with good care and she also said just right now there is vacant room in this facility and Marek’s mother can be hospitalized at this facility immediately!
It was unexpectable thing for Marek who had been refusing hard until now to enter his mother to nursing home, because it was famous that the care of nursing home in Czech was terrible.
In addition, it is also miracle to be able to enter to nursing home soon, although it is usual to have to wait for more than half a year.
We were surprised and praised the Lord!
However, my mother ?in- law herself is refusing to enter to any facility.
So, please pray for her so that she would be willing to move in!
Prayer with fasting was answered amazingly. So, I worship the Lord and am afraid of Him.
I really appreciate your intercessory prayers!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future