Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLCCC Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord!
We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
The day of moving to the house of mother-in- law(Marek’s mother) finally approached! Finally painful and disjointed life of my family has come to an end. However, since the family of my mother-in-law was a family lineage that tried to do spiritually bad things such as occult and fortune-telling as ancestral generations, as the day of our moving approaches, a very strong spiritual oppression became stronger and stronger. Noemi was bullied by classmates. During Marek was working for renovations, various tools broke down, injured and quarreled with Noemi and his mother.
And I am also frustrated mentally and I could not concentrate on prayers. I certainly realized there was a spiritual fight.
It was clearly the guidance of the Lord that we prepared at first the room of prayer in such circumstances during renovations.
Naturally the warrior will become stronger if the daily fight is hard. So I believe that this thing is also in the Lord’s hands, and I thought that I should strengthen my prayers more day by day. As Marek was busy and no time for preparing message, so I had to prepare messages for Sunday service in such a hard situation afterwards. However, I was also very tired mentally and I was irritated.
But I prepared for Sunday services while seeking God’s help.
Although it was a surely messages with unpreparedness, the Lord has used my incomplete messages strangely! One day one brother in our church had a bad cold after I preached the importance of repentance. He prayed for a serious repentance first and then prayed for healing himself. In spite it takes two weeks for him to be healed usually, he completely got well in just only two days! And he testified with joy that he himself was so surprised at this remarkable healing!
Not only he but also his colleague who knows him well what will always happen when he caught a cold was surprised at this sudden recovery. And he himself said that it was healing of God! Hallelujah!
And another sister also said that she was told from God about dedication through message! Hallelujah! When I am weak, I can see the truth of the words that the Lord’s help and power are revealed in my weakness written in the second Corinthians 12: 10. I am afraid of the Lord and worship Him!
Please pray for the work of Prague church furthermore. I really appreciate your intercessory prayers!
1. For listening to and obeying God’s voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relation ship of God’s will with pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian goverment)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future