Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLCCC Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord! We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us!
H-chan, the eldest daughter of C sister in Prague church, usually go to other church participated in Prague church service for the first time at the end of last month!
H-chan was cheerful from the beginning of worship and although I preached in two languages of Japanese and Czech, she understood both languages and nodded often powerfully. I was encouraged by her! I could see the answer of my prayer which I prayed for long time.
And on the same day, A-chan who is the second daughter of C sister, was supposed to come to our church around the last minute of service. But she arrived at the church during service by mistake. Eventually she could be with us till the end. We praised the Lord for this leading.
This service was so blessed and I felt that the husband of C sister who went to heaven two and half years ago was with us from heaven and rejoiced that all of his family attended the service together. I felt as if our church and heaven were really connected at that time. It was really full of God’ｓ presence.
And strangely this day, another new Japanese brother, K brother, came to our church suddenly. He is also exchange student from Japan like following K sister at last month and learning the architecture for a year at the university in Prague. He liked Prague church very much and said he would like to come back again! Hallelujah! Please pray for their studies in Czech to be blessed and their faith to grow.
There was a Gospel concert on Sunday night in November and we all went there togheter after Sunday service. This is the first event for all of us to go somewhere toghether.
As Pavel brother was the only man and he lives near the concert hall , we all followed Pavel and he also worked for the safety and guidance of us. Our consciousness of God’ｓ family has been strengthed. I felt that such an event was necesery. And H-chan came to our church again at that time!
L sister who often visits us, attended our service with her two daughters at that time. Now there are many young sisters in our church such like exchange student, K sister. So, our church is now becoming so hilarious.
Please pray with us so that H-chan and these sisters would continue to come to our church. I really appreciate your intercessory prayers! Now, ahoj!
1. For listening to and obeying God’ｓ voice
2. For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’ｓ will
3. For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
4. For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
5. For the healing for mother of Marek(backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
6. For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
7. For the relationship of God’ｓ will with pastor L and his Russian messianic church
8. For God bless our worship team
9. For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian goverment)
10.For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
11.For the salvation of my family in Japan.
12.For we, all family can go to Israel near future