Marek & Sally Jaxa-Rozen (TLEA Prague Church)
Ahoj! Praise the Lord! We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and precious offerings for us! The situation of corona infection in Czech Republic remains severe as before. Each restriction, which was supposed to be until March 21, has been extended to March 28.
In addition, Government of Japan has recently designated Czech Republic as an endemic country for new coronavirus mutant strain, and stricter border strengthening measures will be taken against those who enter from Czech Republic to Japan. I am planning to go back to Japan with my daughter this summer, so please pray for us so that we could go back safely!
In early March, Hakuba online camp was held by the headquarters of our church. This was decided in a hurry due to the cancellation of the local camp. And it was the first attempt in the history of our church. So, at first, I wasn’t sure what online camp was all about, and even though I was able to participate situationally, I wasn’t sure what it was. However, in the meantime, one pastor informed me about a seminar which be held during the camp.
It was a seminar which I’ve always wanted to learn! I tried to apply without hesitation, but when I looked it up, I found that this seminar was only available for camp participants, and when I noticed, I had already applied for camp participation.
I was surprised to receive an opportunity of testimony at meeting held during the camp immediately after that! And then I finally woke up and found out that the Lord has led me to join this camp! There were some tight schedules, such as a seminar and learning about the gifts of the Spirit at midnight with time difference of 8 hours from Japan, but I managed to keep everything without dropping any of them! Come to think of it, the winter Hakuba camp participation was by online this time, but I was the first to participate! In addition, each word of the message spoken at each meeting resonated deeply to my spirit, and I was excited while taking notes! The days when I couldn’t go out because of Corona had been going on for a long time, so for me, who was spiritually boring, I woke up in an instant after receiving a intense talk from the Lord!
And the power has spring up to me, and it was just a shock therapy! This camp has really become a very important camp for me! I am deeply grateful to the Lord for dragging me to this camp at the last minute! Hallelujah! And the blessings I received at this camp are now flowing to our Prague Church! Please continue to pray for our Prague Church! I really appreciate your intercessory prayers! Now, ahoj!
- For listening to and obeying God’s voice
- For the opportunity and the action for the evangelization to the right person of God’s will
- For increased attendants for our Sunday service and bringing up the workers and players
- For the spiritual growth correctly about my friends who have accepted Jesus and for their firmed relationship with our church and for the protection from the spirits of slander and criticism
- For the healing for mother of Marek (backache because of the damage of intervertebral disc)
- For God open the door of mission with Marek to other cities in Poland and also to other countries.
- For the relationship of God’s will with Pastor L and his church of Russian messianic Jew.
- For God bless our worship team
- For Czech goverment (for the protection from the pressure of Russian government)
- For the solution by God about the problem of immigrant in Europe.
- For the salvation of my family in Japan.
- For we, all family can go to Israel near future
- For we , all family can join Hakuba camp near future
【TELA Praha church】 http://tlccc.net/praha/