Jerusalem Mayumi Fuchino (Pastor, TLEA Hawaii Church & Associate Pastor, TLEA LA Church)
I praise His name. Thank you for your precious prayers and offerings from my heart.
On November 1st, Sister Y got back to work, because this is the holiday season, so many customers have come and she has been too busy for customer service to be able to take a rest. I’ve been praying for her protection from COVID-19 because she faces many customers. And I’ve been giving thanks to the Lord who blesses the work of Sister Y in COVID-19 crisis.
In Hawaii, on December 14th, COVID-19 vaccine which was made by Pfizer Corporation, pharmaceutical company in U.S. arrived at the biggest general hospital in the State. Immediately, on the next day, the inoculation was started for the healthcare workers who stood in the battle front of that hospital. About 81,000 people became a target at the first stage, and it seems that people who are at high risk of infection will be inoculated in turn.
Upon arrival in Hawaii, when people could not submit the negative proof of COVID-19 through a prior inspection, 14-day self-isolation was required, but the period was shortened to ten days from December 17th because isolation measures were eased.
By His grace, the recovery in various aspects is advancing, and I can see the bright sign in the fight with COVID-19. Furthermore, please keep praying for His plan for Hawaii to be shown richly as well as for passing of COVID-19. Glory to God.
- For thorough praying, listening and obeying thorough thanksgiving, praising, and joy.
- For the new year’s course for TLEA Hawaii church.
- For the closure of new coronavirus and Mrs. Y’s service and complete healing.
- To be able to do His will as a cooperative pastor of LA church.
- To be able to do God’s will in the work of AI, IT, SNS, movie, Spiritual gifts and praising band.
- For speedy progress with my English skill
- For my health, security and finance
【TLEA Hawaii church】 http://tleahawaii.wfsmission.info/