Jerusalem Mayumi Fuchino (Pastor, TLCCC Hawaii Church & Associate Pastor, TLCCC LA Church)
I praise His name. Thank you for your precious prayer and offerings from my heart. During the Sunday service of early November which was a term of Israel team, I just had a Sunday service in USA, but I felt strange feeling like I’m in Israel and worship God together. One part of our church was sent to Israel, I give thanks to the Lord that we could get New Year’s word from God with this team, and we also could get much blessing and grace. Now I’m staying in Japan for a short time. My father-in-law; Hiroshi Fuchino (96 years old) was blessed as a member of Tokyo Antioch Church for about 20 years.
On the early morning of November 24th, he ended his life of this land, went back to Heaven with His peace. I give thanks to the Lord that my father-in-law is filled with His joy now, and he is guided by God to new way with His new Heaven’s mission.
Please allow me to say on this occasion. Thank you for your relationship in God and prayer for him from my heart. From now on, I知 expecting and praying how his fruit of the prayer will be borne richly. I’m glad if you pray for me that I can do his this year’s plan faithfully by His grace, supported in many people in heaven.
< Prayer Requests>
1. For thorough praying, listening and obeying.
2. For thorough thanksgiving, praising, and joy.
3. For the work of Hawaii of New Year and for the complete healing of Sister Y.
4. To be able to do God’s will as a cooperative pastor of LA church.
5. To be able to do God’s will in the work of IT, AI, SNS, movie, Spiritual gifts and praising band.
6. For speedy progress with my English skill
7. For my health, security and finance
Hawaii church’s website