Jerusalem Mayumi Fuchino (Pastor, TLEA Hawaii Church & Associate Pastor, TLEA LA Church)
I praise the Lord. Thank you for your precious prayers and offerings from the bottom of my heart.
Now, the number of Mainland travelers are increasing, and the pre-pandemic vibrancy is returning to Waikiki. Hallelujah!
For the first time in two years, the way to Japan was opened for Sister Y of TLEA Hawaii Church, which had not been opened for a long time due to the COVID-
- Just after she returned to Japan, her mother believed in Jesus and received salvation. We have been praying together for the salvation of her family for many years. We praise the Lord who gives her salvation in His time!
After that, her mother is in the cover of TLEA Fukuoka Church, and she starts her days cheerfully every morning, looking forward to reading the book of faith. I hear that she is living a faithful life filled with hope and joy, and I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. From the middle of May, Sister K, the daughter of Sister Y, went back to Japan for the first time in three years, and her relatives in Japan, who have been looking forward to her visit, must be very happy.
Above all, I hope and pray that she will attend the Sunday service with her grandmother during her stay in Japan, and that the Lord will give them more and more opportunities to be built up and grow in their faith, and that they will be richly blessed spiritually.
I’m so glad if you continue to pray for God’s plan in Hawaii to be greatly advanced. Glory to the Lord.
- For thorough prayer and obedience
- For thorough thanksgiving, praise, and joy
- For the convergence of Covit-19, the service of Sister Y and the complete healing of her body.
- To be able to fulfill His will as a cooperating pastor of the Church of Hawaii and the Church of Los Angeles.
- To be able to do His will in AI, IT, SNS, movie, spiritual gifts, and praising band work.
- For rapid improvement of English skills
- For health, safety and economy
【TLEA Hawaii church】 http://tleahawaii.wfsmission.info/