Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. We truly appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings.
M-san, an online member of our church had been participating in worship services online, using free Wi-Fi in the city for about five years, because she had not been allowed to bring in the internet at home. As she continued to pray about it, she was given permission to buy and use a mobile Wi-Fi; she has participated in our worship service online for the first time at home, as well as the Holy Communion by preparing bread and wine by herself. We praise the Lord who have answered our prayer.
By the way, an American entered our church, sitting on the back seat, and attended the service to the end for the first time; he also participated in the Holy Communion and Offering. On the next Sunday, two American ladies who were going to attend the service at Trinity Presbyterian Church came much earlier and ended up joining in our service at the message time. My wife interpreted for them, and one of them said later, “Languages are different but he is saying the same thing.”
Then, approximately twice a month T-san and her husband who is from Central America come to attend our service. We give him English interpretation although he speaks Spanish. With those non-Japanese attendees, we have started to pray for English and Spanish interpreters and for the device for interpretation along with growth classes to accept new comers.
I ask you to keep praying for us so we could be obedient to God to walk in His plan.
1. For the foundation of prayer and the obedience to God
2. For works through the Internet and through praise bands
3. For messages according to God’s will and online services
4. For those who are in God’s will to be gathered and for accepting system for new comers
5. For a next U.S. team, and smooth procedure for churches’ name change
6. For the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
8. For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
9. For our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm