Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. We truly appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings for us.
While I was still filled with the blessing I had received at the Thanks, Praise & Revival camp held in Los Angeles two weeks before, I received blessing again, having the US team sent to us. We were spiritually strengthened again.
Seven people from other churches came to attend the meeting, expecting much of God. Sister M, an online member of our church was so grateful that she was able to come to the meeting for the first time in two years. Praise the Lord for that.
At the dawn prayer meeting on the team’s return day, a prophecy was given, saying that God would lead NY church to start the work of an orchestra. Currently, we don’t have even an accompanist, but we pray for an orchestra, having its vision by faith. Also we have been praying for a new venue for a worship service since the current place is too small to accommodate an orchestra. Please pray that a large venue of God’s will be opened in His time at an affordable rent.
Visibly the church work is still small but I feel God’s work has been steadily advancing on a spiritual level especially since the word was given to our flock: Revival has begun. I appreciate it if you would continue to pray that we could do the will of the Lord in NY.
- For praying, listening and obeying God
- For works through the Internet and through praising bands
- For messages according to God’s will and online services
- That those who are in God’s will would be gathered
- For the prophecy class, the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and church school
- For Church School and a new venue for worship service
- For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
- For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
- For our English skill
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm