Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. We truly appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings.
The last week of March when “Thanks & Praise & Revival camp” used to be held in LA, we watched a final message video brought by Rev. Merlin Carothers to our flock. The message theme was “a million people to Christ through each and every one,” which gave us encouragement, confirming that it is possible with God’s power through prayer with earnest requests, through Internet.
We had asked the American Presbyterian Church where we rent for its chapel to put on their entrance shelf two copies of “Prison to Praise” written by Rev. Merlin Carothers; later in the following week or so, we found that two of them were gone, and hope somebody took them to read it. We pray that the blessing of giving thanks will be spread and that we will be witnesses of goodness of God through giving thanks.
While I was temporarily back to Japan on the latter half of Feb. I went to see an old friend of mine in NY who had returned Japan long time before. He told me that his daughter lives in NY and that he and his wife had been worried about her. At the beginning of April my wife and I went to see her at work. She looked well in spite of her parent’s concerns. She says she has no religion but she wants to come to church. We have been praying that she would come and have faith in Jesus to get saved.
Lastly, I’d like to ask you to keep praying for the name change of churches in the U.S. which have NPO status would be completed without problems.
1. For the foundation of prayer and the obedience to God
2. For works through the Internet and through praise bands
3. For messages according to God’s will and online services
4. For those who are in God’s will to be gathered and for accepting system for new comers
5. For a next U.S. team, and smooth procedure for churches’ name change
6. For the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
8. For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
9. For our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm