Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLEA New York Church)
Hallelujah! Thank you very much for your prayers and offering.
In the United States, the restrictions against the spread of corona virus infection were considerably lifted in mid-June, as there was the lowest number of infected people, but at the end of July the number of infected people has increased six-fold due to the Delta variant, and the infection is spreading rapidly again. In the West of U.S. there were a record number of wildfires, and their smoke travelled and covered the sky of New York for some days. Under such circumstances, the turmoil in the situation in Afghanistan is appearing in the news every day. In such a problematic situation, I would like to strengthen my prayers so that I can respond to the message from God that we are heading to climax work of God and that we will be His witness, which was spoken at Hakuba Camp. (picture below: new signboard of our church )
It’s a personal matter, but I had an accident of the false tooth coming off, and there was no way to get it back on because the supporting root got broken. However, giving thanks and praying, I am grateful to find the dentist who gave me a temporary treatment, otherwise it would be expensive. I will continue to pray for a temporary return to Japan, and hopefully receive complete dental treatment in Japan as I participate in the Hakuba camp in February or March next year.
Also, there was a request from the overseas mission II class of TLEA Seminary to send a video of the missionary’s report and testimony. Through this assignment I am grateful I got the reconfirmation of the mission I was sent here. In addition, I hope that it will be helpful for long-term missionaries in the future, and that further prayers for overseas missions will be prayed.
(picture below: the video of Pastor Daniel’s report & testimony)
- For the foundation of prayer and the obedience to God
- For works through the Internet and through praise bands
- For messages according to God’s will and online services
- For those who are in God’s will to be gathered
- For the start time of a service to be changed from 9am to 10am or later
- For the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews in NY; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South America, and Europe
- For our health and finance, and protection from danger, accidents and terrorism
- For the improvement of our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://astone.tv/tlcccnychurch/english/