Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. We really appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings.
Thankfully, we attended online the martyrdom anniversary service live, held at Hill of Nishizaka, Nagasaki. We felt the deep presence of the Lord and gave thanks for the blessing given through internet. On the online evening service, during the ministry time, while my wife praying for healing, Pastor Akimoto spoke a word of knowledge and wisdom, saying, “Somebody who had a pain on the left shoulder blade got healed.” She had had that pain for several days, so she claimed the word was for her. At that time she still had a pain but the pain was completely gone soon. Hallelujah!
We will visit again a younger sister of the lady who comes to attend our worship service once a month while she is a member of other church. Her sister and her husband live in Tokyo and we are schedule to visit them on Sunday afternoon right after Hakuba Chrisitan conference called Hakuba camp while we are back in Japan. We prepare for that in prayer so we could do the will of the Lord, being filled with the blessing of the Holy Spirit given at Hakuba camp.
As the mission teams will be sent to Hawaii and to Los Angeles in March and to Denver and NY in April, we expect the Lord’s work advance in the U.S. As for the coming charismatic meeting at NY with the team sent in April, some are already showing their interests in participating in it and one of them would be a new comer who is interested in charisma. Please continue to pray for God’s work in NY.
1. For praying, listening to and obey God thoroughly and correctly
2. For works through the Internet and through praise bands
3. For the U.S. team sent to Denver and NY in April
4. For messages according to God’s will and online services
5. That those who are in God’s will would be gathered
6. For the prophecy class, the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. For Church School and a new worship service place
8. For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
9. For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
10. For our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm