Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord.We truly appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings.
I’ｍ writing this report on the latter half of February while back in Japan with my wife temporarily mainly to participate in Hakuba Synergoi camp, Christian co-workers・conference held in Hakuba, Nagano-prefecture, starting on Feb. 27th.
By grace and through prayer, I was able to create a commercial video for NY Church to apply for Hakuba Christian Film Festival which is one of the programs in Hakuba Synergoi camp. Unfortunately, my video wasn’ｔ nominated for the entry but in the worship service at Tokyo Antioch Church I was encouraged to hear a prophecy saying something like even when only a partial idea for a video was given, go ahead to carry on the video making as the Lord will use it eventually.
After that service, we visited Mr. and Mrs. T living in Tokyo. Mrs.T is a younger sister of Mrs. N who belongs to a church in NYC. When we visited them this time for the third time, Mr. T who had been bedridden had praise songs played on CD in the room, which are our original J-gospel music called “Sound of Wind” Vol. 5. He allowed me to pray over him for the healing and he gladly received the prayer. Mrs. T told us that she had the faith that her husband would be healed although the doctor told them that he would not be healed. We gave thanks to the Lord that things were going better with them. We will continue to intercede in prayer for them.
Finally, we are happy to announce that the extension of R1 visa was granted to Pastor Paul Akimoto in just one month after its application. It was surprisingly fast since it had taken about six months for the past years. We praised the Lord for that. Also, the notice date of Approval from Immigration Office was February 5th, which is the same date as the martyrdom of Japan 26 saints. I think that it was meaningful; I felt that it was like a kind of sign that the domestic and overseas missions of the gospel would further advance, in response to their prayer.
I am going to participate in Hakuba Synergoi camp soon and expect that God will bless this camp and that we will bring back the blessing to the U.S. Please continue to pray for us and the work in NY and U.S.
1. For the foundation of prayer and the obedience to God
2. For works through the Internet and through praise bands
3. For messages according to God’s will and online services
4. For those who are in God’s will to be gathered and for accepting system for new comers
5. For a next U.S. team, and smooth procedure for churches’ name change
6. For the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
8. For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
9. For our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm