Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. Thank you very much for your intercessory prayers and offerings.
We have held worship services on three Sundays since we moved to a new space, an American Presbyterian Church on Sept. 2. In the first service there, we forgot a cable to connect a microphone and, furthermore, couldn’t get the Internet connection; but we were able to borrow a cable from a person at another church who happened to be there. Also, it dawned on me that I could use a hotspot on the iPhone for Internet access, so we were able to live stream a service; we were grateful that we felt we received help from God.
We were also grateful for His presence in spite of such hassle. We came to the church on the second Sunday to see if we could get the Internet access; if not, we thought this space might not be the will of God. However, we were able to live stream a service, using the mobile Wi-Fi device of our church; an online member gave us a text saying that she could watch and listen to the service clearly. With that confirmation, we have decided to stay at this new space for Sunday service as we continue to pray and listen to Him. Please pray that we could stay there until His time and that core members will be sent to the church.
By the way, a TLCCC member in Japan who attended our service at our apartment in New Jersey with her family about two years ago contacted us on the e-mail this September; she said that she would introduce a friend of hers living in New Jersey who is interested in attending a worship service. We pray that she will come to church and will get saved.
1. For praying, listening to and obey God thoroughly and correctly
2. For thorough giving thanks, praising and rejoicing
3. For works through the Internet and through praise bands
4. For the next U.S. team
5. For messages according to God’s will and online services
6. That those who are in God’s will would be gathered
7. For the prophecy class and the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
8. For Church School and a new worship service place
9. For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
10. For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
11. For our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm