Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLCCC New York Church)
Hallelujah. Praise the name of the Lord. We appreciate your intercessory prayers and offerings for us from the bottom of our heats.
I am writing this report while returning to Japan temporarily. After attending a Sunday service at Tokyo Antioch Church, my wife and I visited Mr. & Mrs. T’s in Tokyo. Mrs. T. is a younger sister of Mrs. N. who comes to our church in NY to request prayer for the healing of Mr. & Mrs. T. and her aunt.
To our surprise, her aunt got released from the hospital two days before although she had been isolated due to tuberculous bacilli of pneumonia, so we got to see all the three of them at the T.’s. We have been praying for them for about one year; we have never imagined that we could see all of them like this.
As I allowed into Mr. & Mrs. T’s, I saw Mr. T. lying on the bed, paralyzed, and I immediately laid my hands on him to pray for healing. After that, I shared the gospel of Jesus Christ with the three of them; they agreed to believe Him and prayed a prayer aloud to accept Him by following me. Halleluiah! I recommended that they attend a worship service at Tokyo Antioch Church online. We pray for further follow-up so they could grow in faith. Also, Mr. T. desperately wishes to walk. We will continue to pray for his healing.
- For praying, listening and obeying God
- For works through the Internet and through praising bands
- For messages according to God’s will and online services
- That those who are in God’s will would be gathered
- For the prophecy class, the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and church school
- For Church School and a new venue for worship service
- For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews,and for works in the U.S., Middle and South American, and Europe
- For our health and finance, and protection from accidents and terrorism
- For our English skill
NY Church Web-site http://tokyo.antioch.jp/muti-lang/eng/contents/link/index.htm