Daniel Asano (Pastor,TLEA New York Church)
Hallelujah! Thank you very much for your prayers and offering.
It was decided that Hakuba Synergoi (Co-workers) Camp would be held online, not on the site; I was thankful for that as I was able to fully participate in it while staying in the States. As I strongly felt God’s will and purpose for that Camp, I had been praying for it. I am grateful for this great blessing that I have received by participating in it, including the seminar on the gift of the Spirit, practicing it in a group, by using the online conference app. I have experienced the powerful work of the Holy Spirit at the camp. With this camp held in a new form, I have learned that the work of missions in the 21st century through the Internet is much greater than I expected. Please pray that we could make full use of the Internet.
By the way, on February 28, a cousin of mine and her husband living in New York and another cousin and his wife living in New Jersey attended the worship service. I am thankful to God that the sudden news of my mother passing brought them to the worship service. Since my cousins are second generation Japanese Americans, they understand Japanese only a little; we needed to hold the service in English; the message I brought to them was interpreted in English.
I spoke the gospel along with my life story and led them to the prayer of invitation to salvation. I am not sure how they responded but I pray that this gospel seed will bear fruit and that they will be definitely saved.
Please pray that we will be given the core and foundational members and that we will be able to make the necessary preparations for the post-corona, not to mention the church services in English.
- For the foundation of prayer and the obedience to God
- For works through the Internet and through praise bands
- For messages according to God’s will and online services
- For those who are in God’s will to be gathered
- For the start time of a service to be changed from 9am to 10am or later
- For the work of the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- For cooperative relationships according to God’s will, specifically with the Jews in NY; and for works in the U.S., Middle and South America, and Europe
- For our health and finance, and protection from danger, accidents and terrorism
- For the improvement of our English skills
NY Church Web-site http://astone.tv/tlcccnychurch/english/